Tuesday 14 April 2009

Be My Navigator

You're the wonder in everything that's wonderful.

Max Brenner's chocolate is heavenly. I should invest in a fondue machine.



Y Homeless FC won HELO FC 8-1 on saturday. I nearly got on the scoresheet finally only to squander my chances so badly. But it's the best I think I've played in a long while. Right wing really is my best position.

Our league record so far is really quite 'disgusting'.

33 goals scored and 6 conceded, making it a goal difference of +27 haha.



"I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but that all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."

In art as in life, true value is gained in the journey towards what is important. To lose sight of that is to completely lose all sense of self and purpose.



Audio Candy:
Stone Temple Pilots - Wonderful

No comments: