Monday 11 August 2008

In Jest

After some degree of instigating, I will sporadically dedicate this blog to stupid conversations, of which Isaac frequently seems to star in. Hahar gh3y.


Isaac: Should I tear the backing off my phone?
Me: Well, you have complete sovereignty over your phone.
Isaac: You are my technocrat, so you should advise me on what to do.
Me: I'd advise you to do what you believe in.
Isaac: I believe that I should follow your advice.


Siyu: You suck lor.
Isaac: Why I suck! Walau I'm helping out for free, then I come only 5 minutes late then get scolded... RAWR.
Siyu: You suck for not scolding her back.


Richard: Wouldn't Angie get pissed if you did something she likes, like playing golf, without her?
Me: Well it's not like I'd get pissed if Angie played soccer and didn't ask me along.


Okay for the record I know it's a highly fallacious counterargument but it did serve it's intended purpose at that point hahar.




Modesty: the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it.

Audio Candy:
Within Temptation - Stand My Ground

No comments: