Tuesday 12 August 2008

Ogay!

It's been like 7 months since the last time I did a 2.4km run. Maybe the weather was good, or maybe waking up early to have a run and then have a hearty breakfast (the ideal I had in mind for the longest time) is a wholesome way to start the day. In any case, even though I kinda puked out the disgusting bread I ate before the run, I clocked 9 min 9 seconds, one of the best average runs I've ever had and one of the best I can ever hope for in my current state of fitness.

I mean, well, it's 10 seconds short of subbing 9 afterall, something I've only managed to do once, so yeh.




Reckon I still have it in me then, and I guess the $400's more or less in the bag come this thursday unless the remote possibility of me messing up standing broad jump happens.




To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
- Jack Handey

Audio Candy:
Michael Bublè - Beyond The Sea

No comments: