Wednesday 18 February 2009

And Worry Angels After All

It is always funny in a somewhat amazingly stupid manner whenever someone's pre-emptive strike turns into an unnecessary self-jack.



I'm starting to feel the urge to embark on another crazy run. Or cycle.



(Cashmere Mafia)

Davis: How can you do this to me?

Juliet: How can I do this to you? To you. You lied to me, you betrayed me... and you broke my heart. First in little ways, and then, in big ones. Some of those, I can get past; but.. I can't trust you, Davis. And I never will again. Not because I don't want to, and not because I'm not incapable of it, but because you don't deserve it.


Well said, Juliet.




I just want to make sure it’s living hell for anyone out there who’s going to beat me.
- Ken Souza, champion duathlete, on his hellish training regime

Audio Candy:
Paramore - Decode

No comments: