Sunday 13 April 2008

Come Down And Waste Away With Me

I'm into the 2nd day of my crazy pre-exam school stay. I kickstarted it with Mikaela and Angie with The Other Boleyn Girl at Plaza Singapura at 2345h last night, which ended at around 2am, and then we wasted away over books and notes at the Subway benches.

How the adulterous nature of King Henry led to England's breakaway from the Catholic Church and the eventual rise of Queen Elizabeth's reign for 45 years in a very much male-dominated country. Great show for those who love movies pertaining to the intricacies of love, power plays, history and politics.

It's evening now of day 2, where Mikaela and I are gonna watch Arsenal Vs Manchester United later and then thon another night. Econs' at 9am tomorrow.

This sounds somewhat relevant so I'll mention it. We had this old folks' event at Commonwealth we had to attend strategically at around 1+pm in order to snag some important fella who would greatly finance/facilitate our Cambodia OCIP trip. So I just kinda got back to school.

I have no idea what kinda mental state I'll be in tomorrow morning.




Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter.

Audio Candy:
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem

No comments: