Sunday 27 July 2008

Elementary

Oh no, this couldn't be more unexpected
And I can tell that I've been moving in so slow
Don't let it throw you off too far
Cause I'll be running right behind you

Could this be out of line?
To say you're the only one breaking me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on
Keep me hanging on so contagiously



Dreaming can be analogous to the idea of a library closing up and librarians hard at work putting stray books back on their respective shelves. We are forming images and scenes in our heads with any deep-seated information in the darkest recesses of our subconscious mind, in our brain's bid to reconsolidate all its thoughts.

As such, dreams are not prophetic, but they're uncannily predictive because subconscious thoughts are powerfully manifesting. They're the things we believe strongly about deep down inside, and hence we are most likely to cause their occurrences and prove our own dreams right.



We played our first match of the season yesterday against FC Hobo and drew 1-1 against them, when we could've easily put in another 5 or 6 goals if our finishing hadn't been so poor. My playing on the left has been really suspect of late, so towards the end I made a switch to the right side and suddenly things started clicking, but I only had about 10mins to play so it might've been due to many other things. But at least I'm getting the drive to even think about experimenting to see what fits back. It's good to be having regular games again.



Sometimes I stop short of saying what I wanna say, because I can't remember if I've already spoken them in my dreams to you.




Audio Candy:
The Dears - The Death Of All The Romance

No comments: