Friday 25 July 2008

Sometimes Walls Run Into You

My Chatterbox died, gah.



Social Science Camp was quite a blast, but I suppose I was lucky enough to have a really high-performing and optimally small group of freshies. And I was getting told so often that they're quite a bunch of good-lookers too, so that can't be a bad thing. :]



After watching a strings performance today, I guess as the times move along, more is said but less gets communicated. Songs of long past have moved more with less lyrics compared to music today.

I might be ready to move on to other things. Or maybe it's really about time.




The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lie down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go, "Hey, I'm Vine Man."
- Jack Handey

Audio Candy:
Belle And Sebastian - The Blues Are Still Blue

No comments: