Saturday 5 July 2008

Just Bring It!


From left to right:
Morality of Markets (Parth J. Shah)
The Infinite (A. W. Moore)
Singapore Studies II - Critical Surveys of the Humanities and Social Sciences (Chua Beng Huat)
The Character of Mind - An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mind (Colin McGinn)
The Loss of Happiness in Market Democracies (Robert E. Lane)
The Beauty Myth - How Images of Beauty are Used Against Women (Naomi Wolf)
The Philosophy of Religion (Basil Mitchell)



While my future lies in psychology pretty much, political science, philosophy and economics will remain my faithful summer flings.




I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
- Groucho Marx

Audio Candy:
3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time

No comments: