Wednesday 20 May 2009

Internship And Yadayada

I guess at this point of time in my life, having had 23 years to live and studying psychology and all that, when I ask what someone is really like, it's not because I haven't got a clue or can't pin something onto that someone. It's more like I'm hoping to get a better opinion so that I can perhaps give a little benefit of the doubt.



I'm in the higher education regional publishing department at Pearson. I've, however, been tasked to help Melissa, who's much older than me but really looks more like my junior, work on the 'Indonesian project', which involves providing Indonesians teachers with English teaching materials. Edit edit edit. My grammar analness is proving to be very useful.

My department's colleagues are a really jolly bunch so far.




Audio Candy:
Stars - Take Me To The Riot

No comments: